This month we’re focused on ways you can save and we’ve realized many of our merchants don’t realize we handle EVERYTHING electronic payments related. This means we service not only your desktop terminal but also your Pay Now button on your website, your ACH needs to accept payments directly from checking/savings accounts, recurring billing, collect outstanding balances through our BillPAY service, gift cards that you can customize for your business or pre-paid gift cards as incentives for your employees and more! Similar to how you utilize multiple lines of insurance with the same provider to access a deeper discount, we provide the same benefits under our flat rate umbrella when you utilize more than one of our electronic payments services.
All the Ways You Can Use Singular Payments:
- In-person payments
- Online or virtual terminal
- Pay Now button – custom branded secure payment page hosted by us
- Software integration – customized to your look/feel but process payments inside your software through our secure gateway
- ACH - Automated Clearing House (ACH) is an electronic network for financial transactions in the United States. ACHprocesses large volumes of credit and debit transactions in batches. ACH credit transfers include direct deposit, payroll and vendor payments.
- Electronic bill presentment and payment (EBPP) – streamline your invoicing and collections
- Pre-paid gift cards for employee incentives or offer gift cards to your business in specific amounts (customize to your look/feel)