As your payment solutions provider, we want to make sure you are up-to-date on all the critical areas we serve you in. Ask yourself the following questions and if the answer is ‘No’ please reach out so we can assist! Reach us at 877-829-2170 or by email at email@example.com.
- Am I current with PCI compliance and are my required scans up-to-date? If you don’t know, please call!
- Can I accept EMV (chip) cards?
- Does my terminal have an available update? (Don’t know, please call!)
- Am I on the TIN/Mismatch list? This issue occurs when your business name does not match what the IRS has on file with your TIN. If your business name or DBA has changed, please contact us so we can update how we report your earnings to the IRS to avoid this penalty. CLICK HERE to learn more. TIN compliance is critical to ensuring sales data for your business is reported properly to the IRS annually, and allows you to avoid the potential for any fines.
- Did the main contact person or main email address for my business change? If yes- please call to update!
- Is my current payment system the most cost-effective and efficient based on my businesses’ needs? See examples below:
- Do you use a practice management system that doesn’t have payments integrated? We can do that! Give us a call.
- Do you need to email/text invoices and collect payment electronically? We can do that too! Give us a call.
- Do my customer need to pay me using ACH or eCheck?
- Do you want to create a custom gift card program for your business?
- Do you need an online payments portal so that you’re able to sell your products or services on your website?
If you have a payments related question, we have the answer. Please give our in-house support team a call and speak to Kandy or Tina today at 877-829-2170 x 0 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the Contact Us form online.
We recommend a check-up every six-months to ensure you are current on everything payments related. The more current your information is, the easier it is for us to assist you when you need us. Please keep looking for our outage and other customer service notification emails as we communicate critical information via email. If your email address on file is not the best contact, please let us know so we can continue to deliver service alerts and other important notifications the fastest way possible. We look forward to assisting you today, tomorrow, and for years to come!